Energizing the wealth and prosperity centers of your home will stimulate your finances and wealth opportunities. Good feng shui (prounounce fung shway) can expand and attract good business and profits, opportunities are enhanced as well.
The energy in this area must flow freely. The fung shway wealth center is the far back rear left of your home or space( standing at the front door.) See fung shway bagua. Stimulating this energy center will activate good fung shway and good fortune. These enhancements should be done in order to activate and stimulate the wealth area of your space and increase your finances. But first, before you apply any enhancers to the area, there must be no clutter. Clear the clutter so energy can move. Remove any negative images or objects. Remove broken objects, any garbage, dead flowers, leaves and plants.
If you have a fireplace in the feng shui wealth center, then place a water fountain on top of the fireplace to calm the fire or add a bowl of fresh water with gold and red marbles or stones. A vase with fresh flowers will work as well. This will calm the energy of the fireplace so your money won’t go up in flames.
GOOD FORTUNE SYMBOLS
In feng shui , there’s a great deal of superstition and symbolism that surrounds good fortune objects. These objects have powerful roles in attracting good energy flow into the home. Good feng shui is associated with certain objects because of their color or material they are made from or because their name is associated with a positive term such as tranquility or longevity. Having these objects in your home or office, or images of these objects will help attract good fortune. To know and understand fung shway symbols will help you correctly apply them. Some of these important good fortune symbols include:
- Wealth- gold, clean flowing water, gold antique coins
- Wisdom- Is represented by the elephant
- Longevity and good health- Bamboo, pine trees, peaches and cranes
- Red phoenix bird- represents ease and luxury
- The Dragon- is a very popular and powerful symbol
- Fish is an excellent symbol of success, it should be placed near the entrance of your home to signify attainment
- Frogs for fortune- The frong bring gold and silver is a popular fung shway symbol and should be plced just inside of the main door to signify the arrival of wealth into the room. It does not need to be displayed prominently; put it next to a potted plant so it’s not too intrusive.
- Fish For Success- The fish represents success. Fish aquariums, ponds, fish objects or images are beneficial.
- A display of horses, or horse objects together with the color red in the southern corner of the house will invite fame and recognition into your life. This is a good way to activate fame and recognition. South is the direction that symbolizes the fire element, and is a good idea to activate this corner especially if you are an actor, singer, politician, writer or anyone involved in any profession that requires public recognition.
- The Dignified Peacock- The peacock with it’s beautiful colors represent dignity and beauty.
OTHER WEALTH SYMBOLS
Plum blossom plant- One way to attract good fortune is to put a plum blossom plant in either the south eastern or eastern part of the living room. This has the effect of harmonious relationships and enhances money luck of the household. The plum blossom is full bloom signifies great good fortune. It can be real or artificial.
Crystals are energizers and should be placed in the south west, north east or center of the home or room.
Round tables are excellent because they don’t give off bad shar chi from the pointy corners, round tables also represent the luck from heaven
Mirrors are excellent in the dining room, but can be bad if placed incorrectly in the bedroom
Wind chimes are excellent for countering overhead beams and protruding corners.
Silk flowers are excellent fung shway for anywhere in the home, they are cheerful and bright and they never die, but never let them get dusty.
The below fung shway wealth enhancements are for the wealth and prosperity energy center.
- A Water fountain or aquarium running 24 hours a day, except for in the bedroom in the evenings. A simple remedy to balance the negative energy is to install a small fountain. Clean flowing water brings good fortune.
- Where there is bright light in the south east of your home, you will enjoy excellent fung shway luck, especially if you are in politics or show business.
- Red, gold, green or purple items
- Large healthy plants
- Lamps or night lights.
- Candles, red, purple and green are powerful
- A mirror behind a plant or water fountain to double the prosperity energy
- Symbolic objects such as buddha, positive artwork, expensive objects or anything that reminds you of wealth
- Gold items will enhance your wealth area as well. Use gold decorations, frames, or coins to energize your feng shui money spots
- A purple amethyst crystal
- Green is a potent money symbol or money plants that will activate the chi
- Make sure the wealth area is free of clutter or dust, this will create stagnation
- Examine all rear left areas when you enter each room, if you have inappropriate things in those areas, remove them.
- A chime hung over the stove in the kitchen will call for money to increase
- A jade stone placed next to your stove will increase abundance
- For more powerful wealth energy, hang a metal wind chime near the wealth area of your bedroom
- Water is the symbol for wealth and prosperity
- Flowing water will increase your money flow
- Gold color koi fish represent success, power, wealth and blessings
- To generate more money energy, sprinkle nine gold coins on the bottom of your aquarium.
- Replace dead fish immediately and if the aquarium or fountain breaks, remove it or fix it to prevent stagnate energy and your finances will become stagnate
- Place the fountain near your main entrance, but don’t block the path to the home. Fountains with more layers are more powerful as they create more of an abundant flow.
- You can place an indoor fountain in one or more of your wealth spots to help generate more money and add more power layers.
- The kitchen stove represents prosperity as well
- Make sure all burners and the stove are sparkling clean and in good working condition as well.
- Remove clutter above or under the oven.
- Place a mirror behind the stove to symbolically double the quantity of burners, because more is better.
- Use all the stove burners equally to receive maximum earning power
- A wooden box with chinese gold coins placed under your bed brings luck your your finances